Good night from Maine the place the solar has set on the month of March. The month for me may be summarized by “pet” and “lessons.” We acquired a brand new canine this month. His identify is Rangeley Noodle and he has an Instagram account. This month I hosted a brand new skilled growth course on PracticalEdTech.com. Dozens of you supported my work by becoming a member of that course or considered one of my self-paced programs. Thanks!
These had been the preferred posts in March:
1. A Spherical-up of Pi Day Assets
2. Howdy Historical past – An AI App for Chatting With Historic Figures
3. AI Instruments are Coming to Google Workspace Instruments
4. How you can Add Q&A to Your Google Slides Shows
5. Modifications are Coming to Your Favourite Google Workspace Instruments
6. An Overview of Utilizing and Detecting Synthetic Intelligence
7. A Lesson in Writing Myths
8. Three Actions All Lecturers Can Create in TeacherMade
9. 167 Math In “Actual Life” Classes
10. 15 Microsoft Types Tutorials for Lecturers
Make Extra Cash This Yr!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.