I am encountering a crash in my .NET 6 MAUI utility operating on iOS. This challenge solely seems within the launch construct; the debug construct works with out points. The crash appears to happen randomly, and I’ve symbolicated the crash studies to establish potential causes.
Listed below are the main points from the crash report:
- Crash when accessing
mono_aot_Microsoft_Maui_Controls_eh_frame + 369012
- Crash at
And this is the output from
mono_aot_Microsoft_Maui_Controls_eh_frame (in ixxX) + 369012
Microsoft_iOS_UIKit_UINavigationItem_get_RightBarButtonItems (in ixxX) (UINavigationItem.g.cs:1087)
- .NET MAUI model: 6
- Xamarin.Varieties model: [if applicable]
- iOS model: 16.6.1
- Machine: iPhone 11
- Construct configuration: Launch
- Improvement setting: Visible Studio for Mac 17.6.6
Pakcages we use:
- BouncyCastle.NetCore (1.9.0)
- CsvHelper (30.0.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Internet hosting.Abstractions (7.0.0)
- MudBlazor (6.9.0)
- Transportable.BouncyCastle (1.9.0)
- sqlite-net-pcl (1.8.116)
- SQLiteNetExtensions (2.1.0)
- SQLiteNetExtensions.Async (2.1.0)
- SQLitePCLRaw.bundle_green (2.1.6)
- SQLitePCLRaw.supplier.dynamic_cdecl (2.1.6)
My questions are as follows:
- What may very well be inflicting a crash within the
mono_aotportion of a .NET 6 MAUI app, particularly in launch builds?
- Is the
UINavigationItem‘s proper bar button gadgets crash a identified challenge in .NET 6 MAUI apps on iOS, and what are potential workarounds?
To diagnose or resolve the difficulty, I’ve:
- Cleaned and rebuilt the mission a number of occasions.
- Reviewed the Xamarin.Varieties and .NET MAUI repositories for comparable points. I’ve seen others experiencing issues with launch builds, the place setting the interpreter to
trueis usually prompt as a workaround, however this has not resolved my challenge.
- Confirmed that the difficulty is restricted to the discharge construct and isn’t current within the debug construct.