OneTrust: Quick details
Pricing: OneTrust doesn’t provide clear pricing particulars on its web site. These can take a look at its 14-day free trial earlier than talking with the gross sales group for extra particulars.
Greatest for: Medium to giant enterprises seeking to consolidate information safety.
OneTrust is a novel cloud options supplier that focuses on privateness, compliance, sustainability and information governance. With 1000’s of main small and enormous firms — together with Carrefour, Samsung, Oracle, Allianz and Akami — the OneTrust expertise platform connects information and processes so firms can put belief on the middle of their operations and tradition.
On this report, we dive into OneTrust’s choices to know their options, strengths and cons and the way they’ll influence your online business.
OneTrust affords a variety of options and add-ons. For starters, there’s a 14-day free trial for the Privateness & Knowledge Governance, GRC & Safety Assurance, Ethics & Compliance and ESG options.
For these within the OneTrust Belief Intelligence Platform, OneTrust Belief Intelligence Cloud Options, OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud, Giant Enterprise, or Particular Trade plans, please contact OneTrust’s gross sales group.
Key options of OneTrust options
Organizations select OneTrust to higher handle provide chains, cyberthreats, international disruptions and pure disasters whereas concurrently navigating compliance, rules and moral points. OneTrust helps these efforts with automation and clever techniques. Let’s dive into the highest options of the preferred OneTrust options.
SEE: Discover our overview of knowledge governance frameworks.
OneTrust’s Intelligence Platform is an AI-powered, cloud-based expertise that helps centralized workflow automation in addition to situation, course of and coverage administration. Moreover, the system permits analytics and reporting with necessities and threat mitigation. The platform works throughout 4 fundamental belief clouds:
OneTrust Privateness and Knowledge Governance Cloud
The OneTrust Privateness and Knowledge Governance Cloud helps firms perceive their information and what they do with it. Operational all through the enter, storage, administration and disposal phases, the system is designed for the complete information life cycle.
Corporations flip to OneTrust Privateness and Knowledge Governance Cloud to undertake best-in-class privateness practices and construct belief amongst prospects and companions whereas delivering extra invaluable experiences and creating enterprise worth by belief.
With new worldwide, nationwide and state rules evolving at a fast tempo, privateness professionals have watched their day-to-day operations attain new ranges of complexity. Sustaining an environment friendly international privateness program has confirmed essential to avoiding fame harm, fines and lawsuits whereas additionally opening up new enterprise alternatives.
With OneTrust Privateness and Knowledge Governance Cloud, firms can:
- Automate PIAs, DPIAs and PbD with dynamic templates and versatile workflows.
- Combine present enterprise instruments and processes.
- Preserve evergreen information inventories of property, processes and distributors to know information processing and generate needed data.
- Automate the achievement of privateness rights requests (DSRs) from consumption, id verification, information discovery, information redaction and safe response.
- Streamline response to incidents and information breaches from consumption by evaluation and determination.
- Simplify ongoing evaluation of third-party privateness practices.
- Present consciousness and coaching to employees by content material designed by privateness and information governance consultants.
- Sustain with the most recent privateness and safety developments by a central portal that delivers same-day updates from consultants.
OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud
The OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud helps firms successfully handle the danger introduced on by third events. On the identical time, they can achieve the visibility they should make higher risk-informed selections.
This cloud resolution aligns with quite a lot of enterprise operations: governance and coverage administration, IT threat and safety assurance, third-party threat administration and audit and compliance administration. This specific resolution helps firms and provide chains of their efforts to remain resilient by steady cyberthreats, international crises and pure disasters.
Corporations utilizing the GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud can:
- Handle, monitor, edit and replace insurance policies and notices to centralize coverage growth.
- Run attestation campaigns and conduct automated periodic evaluation cycles.
- Make risk-informed selections based mostly on regulatory intelligence and third-party risk-based evaluation.
- Centralize coverage growth and planning with embedded enterprise intelligence and collaboration.
- Handle GRC duties and automate proof assortment for compliance with numerous safety certifications.
OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud
Corporations face quite a lot of related challenges like siloed compliance administration, low-risk visibility, low case volumes and disengaged staff. Responding to this specific set of issues, OneTrust developed the OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud.
The OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud brings collectively ethics program administration, speak-up tradition assurance and third-party due diligence to unify individuals, processes and expertise throughout ethics, compliance, HR and authorized groups.
OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud permits customers to:
- Run ethics administration applications with third-party due diligence.
- Interact employees and create a speak-up tradition with protections comparable to whistleblower retaliation safety.
- Proactively sort out rising dangers.
- Shield and strengthen manufacturers with cross-application reporting and analytics that target firm tradition well being, program efficacy and present firm dangers.
SEE: Discover these information governance finest practices.
OneTrust ESG and Sustainability Cloud
The ESG and Sustainability Cloud permits companies to construct and execute an ESG and sustainability technique with a versatile cloud-based platform. Sustainability and local weather commitments at the moment are prime priorities for enterprise leaders, however they nonetheless battle to drive transparency and measure progress in opposition to these objectives.
With the ESG and Sustainability Cloud, you may:
- Set ESG targets, observe KPIs and incoming rules and drive carbon accounting with this data.
- Uncover your group’s carbon footprint numbers and decide methods to cut back and offset emissions.
- Automate ESG reporting and disclosures for normal stakeholder updates.
- Guarantee provider sustainability and duty.
SEE: Listed here are a number of advantages of making use of ESG requirements to your online business.
Knowledge Discovery and Knowledge Catalog
Knowledge Discovery and Knowledge Catalog are two extra specialised OneTrust Knowledge Governance Cloud parts. Prospects can not purchase one with out the opposite; each are key to the environment friendly operation of the clever system.
The parts work seamlessly to strengthen data-driven insights for optimistic enterprise outcomes.
OneTrust Knowledge Discovery and Knowledge Catalog give customers the power to:
- Create a complete map of organizational information.
- Apply related context by metadata mapping and administration.
- Automate and validate governance processes and insurance policies to make sure compliance.
- Drive regulatory intelligence with DataGuidance and different AI options.
- Present coverage automation for each exterior regulatory and inner coverage necessities.
- Enable for discovery and classification throughout cloud, on-premises and legacy techniques.
- Allow prospects to find delicate, private and different information held inside structured and unstructured codecs.
- Enhance accuracy over time with built-in machine studying fashions.
- Enable safe discovery and classification processes to happen inside a corporation’s safety management.
OneTrust execs and cons
Options to OneTrust
There are lots of established and upcoming firms competing within the information safety, compliance and governance sectors. Because the regulatory panorama complexities proceed to extend and social values develop into beneath better scrutiny, the demand for these options is just getting stronger.
SEE: Uncover the best way to select the suitable information privateness software program for your online business.
Corporations need to automate and modernize their operations and switch to prime distributors that supply sturdy information platforms to get the job performed. Let’s take a look at three prime and completely different options to OneTrust.
|Knowledge discovery and classification||Sure||Sure||Sure||Sure|
|Ease of use||Sure||Sure||Reasonably tough to make use of||Requires superior data|
|International||Sure||Sure||Sure||Is determined by builders|
|Free trial||14 days||Sure||Sure||Sure|
|Pricing||Customized quote||Not listed||Begins at $199.99 per thirty days||Free and open-source|
TrustArc Privateness Administration Platform is a cloud-based platform that helps companies handle their privateness compliance. Like OneTrust, it affords a variety of options, together with information discovery and classification, threat evaluation, influence evaluation, incident response and consent administration. Nevertheless, it could be a greater match for smaller companies or these with much less demanding operations.
Osano is an information privateness platform that helps companies automate their privateness compliance. It affords a collection of instruments that can be utilized to find, classify and shield delicate information, handle consent and report on compliance. Osano is an effective selection for companies which might be on the lookout for an easy-to-use and reasonably priced privateness administration resolution.
Privateness Instruments is just not for everybody. It’s an open-source privateness administration platform that requires superior technical abilities. Nevertheless, it’s free to make use of and helps companies construct and keep their very own privateness applications. It affords quite a lot of instruments and assets, together with information discovery and classification instruments, threat evaluation templates and consent administration templates. Privateness Instruments is an effective selection for companies that need to take management of their privateness compliance and get monetary savings on licensing charges.
SEE: You must also take a look at these prime information governance instruments.
How we evaluated OneTrust
To write down this evaluation and consider OneTrust and its options, we examined websites that compile combination information based mostly on verified consumer critiques and reviewed demos on vendor websites. Moreover, we test-drove the software program when attainable and scoured by OneTrust’s official websites to judge their options, strengths, limitations and prices.
Deciding on OneTrust on your information governance wants
The pricing choices for OneTrust are versatile and scalable. Prospects and critiques report options beginning as little as $30 per thirty days. Moreover, the corporate affords free trials.
No matter their perceived price range or buyer critiques, potential consumers should contemplate for themselves whether or not or not the OneTrust portfolio of options meets their enterprise’ specific wants. Particularly for firms that extra closely depend on moral information governance and availability for his or her stakeholders, a belief platform is among the most dear instruments for assembly stakeholder expectations.