Hearken to this text
WTWH Media invitations you to submit a session summary to be thought of for presentation on the Robotics Summit & Expo, which might be held Could 1-2, 2023 in Boston on the Boston Conference and Exhibition Middle.
The Robotics Summit is the main occasion targeted on the technical points concerned with creating industrial robots. We’re looking for periods that needs to be technical and academic to assist attendees overcome hurdles associated to industrial robotics improvement. Potential matters will be submitted primarily based on the next tracks:
- Applied sciences, Instruments and Platforms – Advances within the core applied sciences frequent to all courses of economic robots
- Design and Growth: Applied sciences, instruments and methodologies to simulate, prototype and construct industrial robots
- Manufacturability, Manufacturing and Distribution: Points associated to skilled design and quantity manufacturing of economic robots
- AI – Applied sciences equivalent to machine studying, generative AI, cloud computing and the way they affect industrial robotics improvement
Full monitor descriptions and matters will be discovered HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is December 15, 2023. To use to ship a session on the Robotics Summit & Expo click on HERE.
All audio system obtain:
- Complimentary full convention registration with admission to all keynotes, periods, panels, networking receptions and particular occasions
- Complimentary visitor registrations for as much as two attendees
The Robotics Summit & Expo might be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board, a two-track convention targeted on easing and dashing the event of the subsequent era of commercial-class healthcare robots.
Additionally co-located with the Robotics Summit occasion is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier business occasion for medical know-how professionals, presently in its ninth yr. Each occasions entice engineering and enterprise professionals from a broad vary of healthcare and medical know-how backgrounds.
For details about sponsorship and exhibition alternatives, obtain the prospectus. Questions concerning sponsorship alternatives needs to be directed to Colleen Sepich at csepich[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions concerning Robotics Summit convention programming, contact Steve Crowe at scrowe[AT]wtwhmedia.com.