My software was constructed utilizing SwiftUI, and it’s working completely easily on iOS 16.6 and all of the earlier variations as much as iOS 15.0
However after I tried my software with the iOS 17.0 beta 3 and beta 5 and beta 7 there may be all the time this reminiscence challenge that’s inflicting my software to crash, and there’s no clear cause why the reminiscence retains run out.
When the appliance crashes after about 30 to 50 seconds, I get the error on the principle thread “Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, tackle=0x0)”
I attempted on the lookout for an answer on-line however I solely discovered solutions 9 years in the past about some C language reminiscence points.
I’ve additionally ran the devices of Xcode to try to discover the reminiscence leak however I couldn’t know how you can use them correctly so I ran it on the iOS 16.6 cellphone and it regarded very nice, and ran it on the iOS 17.0 and it confirmed a big distinction in reminiscence allocation. (View the pictures)
I can affirm that there are not any modifications to the code base whereas operating it on iOS 16.6 and iOS 17.0
however this challenge got here out of nowhere.
I used to be considering this was an apple challenge however since they didn’t repair it within the final 5 beta variations I began considering that I would want to repair it by myself earlier than apple does.
as a result of the iOS 17.0 is coming inside lower than 20 days.
Thanks to everybody who might help me or share their ideas about this.
- I’ve tried updating all of the dependencies that my challenge is utilizing, however the challenge was not resolved.
- I waited for a number of beta variations considering it could get mounted by it is personal however apparently that won’t occur.
- I attempted utilizing the devices device however I felt like a beginner and didn’t discover lots of people speaking about how you can use the Xcode devices correctly.
- I did attempt to cease all of the API calls and that appeared to cease the reminiscence from being hogged, however even a single API name will get the reminiscence to begin being hogged once more by the appliance (each second it raises an increasing number of) (API CALLS USING COMBINE LIBRARY).
- The model that’s on the app retailer is working with out crashing on iOS 17.0 (it’s a lesser model of the App like 10 builds earlier to the one I’m growing) (I attempted to debug it, however I couldn’t as a result of it was an app retailer app which didn’t enable me to make use of the devices on it)