The VMware Companion Program™ for Object Storage Extension launched a brand new initiative which permits ISVs to combine their options with VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension (OSE).
OSE is a contemporary S3-compatible self-service storage native to VMware Cloud Director and it provides a variety of options to handle unstructured information at scale. It’s at present built-in with industry-recognized storage clusters reminiscent of Cloudian, S3 AWS and Dell ECS. The principle aim behind the Object Storage Extension Companion Program is to assist ISVs increase and scale their cloud storage portfolio. Moreover, it’s going to empower ISVs to ship a custom-made, seamless, and versatile storage answer that enriches consumer management, safety and expertise for tenants in search of larger manageability.
How Does the VMware Companion Program™ for Object Storage Extension work?
- Step 1: Fill out the Companion Onboarding Type
- Step 2: Validate the answer by implementing the OSE OSIS course of and check suite
- Step 3: Entry end-to-end technical help in the course of the validation course of
- Step 4: Acquire full entry to the totally built-in OSE product
- Step 5: Get licensed with the ‘Companion Prepared’ emblem
- Step 6: Develop product adoption with the assistance of Go-to-Market Help from VMware
- ‘Companion Prepared’ VMware authorised emblem
- Go-to-market help: Content material syndication, blogs, PR, social media advertising
- Full technical help: SDDC Integration, Growth Help, Incident Pack, and many others
This program is accessible to companions at zero value; nevertheless, companions are anticipated to take care of membership within the VMware Know-how Alliance Companion (TAP) program and exhibit profitable operation by finishing the check prescribed by VMware.